Reports for Bulk Order Management
There are four reports in this section are:
The data in each report is as follows:
Bulk Coop Supplier Report
Bulk Coop Allocation
Bulk Coop Packing
Bulk Coop Customer Totals
This report will show the following information:
- Did customers order enough of a product to justify ordering the bulk size from the supplier?
- How many bulk sizes are required to meet customer demand?
- If the bulk size is ordered, how much stock will be left over.
- How many customers will be disappointed if this product isn’t ordered?
See the example below for an illustration of how the Bulk Co-op Totals by Supplier report can be used:
Example 1: Where the bulk ordering quantity has been reached:
Example 2: where the bulk order quantity has not been reached:
- Note the ‘Bulk Co-op Allocations’ report is similar in function to this report, but shows each customer’s order individually, rather than the cumulative total across all customers.