Comment on page
Simple steps to start your OFN journey as a HUB
It's easy to get started on OFN, just follow the steps below:
Five steps to opening your OFN hub.
- 1.Register your enterprise. If you wish to sell goods that you make as well as those of others then choose the 'Producer' and then 'Hub' package types; whereas, if you only want to sell goods made by others then choose the 'Non-Producer' and 'Hub' package options. Complete your enterprise settings with your business details.
- 2.List your products. If you are a 'Producer Hub' then make (or import) product listings for the goods you make yourself. For both 'Producer' and 'Non-Producer' hubs, contact local OFN enterprises who want their goods to be displayed on your shop front. Ask them to set up Enterprise permissions to connect their business to yours through OFN.
- 5.Set up an order cycle: this will open your shop at the start date you defined. An order cycle is a period during which shoppers can place orders for collection or delivery at a particular time. Some enterprises have a weekly order cycle. Some have a permanently open order cycle.
Congratulations! Your shop is now live!
- Your products (Producer Hub only):
- Your shopfront:
- You can restrict access to your shop if want your shop to only be accessible to "members" or invited customers. For example, you may offer discounted produce to members of the community who have all contributed to your business, or if you wished to only sell to specific commercial customers.